Join a growing and fast-moving startup, and be part of a fantastic team changing the world of Commercial Real Estate.
Email us at email@example.com
Jr Sales & Marketing Associate
We are looking for a special driven marketing-sales intern. If you want to deepen your understanding of business strategy, sales, and marketing. This position might be for you. This unique position combines marketing development, sales operation, research, and content creation. This position isn't for the faint of heart. We are looking for a person who wants to grow his business career and doesn’t shy away from hard work to get there. No task will be too small. You will show up and hustle daily.
- Identify and reach industry decision-makers
- Conduct outreach to industry players and potential clients
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, social media campaigns, and inbound content.
- Work with designers to ensure branding consistency
- Track online communities and find engagement opportunities.
- Help create quality marketing materials for existing and future customers.
- Research and evaluate relevant marketing trends.
- Assist with daily marketing duties.
- Coordinate marketing operations
- Background / experience in real estate or finance - advantage
- 1-2 years experience as SDR/ Content manager
- Basic SEO understanding
- Analytical skills and comfortable with large sets of data
- Creative abilities, experience working with graphic tools, and some copywriting skills - Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- English native speaker
- Self-learner and knowledge seeker
- Can-do and hands-on mentality, Task-oriented, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Both team player and independent
Head Of Operations
SeeCares is an early-stage fintech startup focused on changing the world of Commercial Real Estate, and we’re looking to expand our team. We’re seeking a Head Of Operations, eager to jump in and work in a collaborative fast-paced environment, as we build a high-scale system for automating commercial real estate workflows.
We are looking for a Head of Operation with extensive startup experience who can assume responsibilities for the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing early-stage company. A successful candidate will partner with the CEO to lead the company and serve as it’s operational leader. They will set up all processes surrounding national and international fulfilments, payments, to enable sales and customer services over the long-term.
- As an integral part of the management board, you are a key player in all major company-wide decisions.
- As the Head of Operations, you will take responsibility for the operations, finance and controlling, legal, and data-protection related decisions, and you will steer the company management when it comes to execution
- You will be a master of logistical processes, ensuring smooth coordination and communication between the company’s teams, tools, international entities and customers.
- Help define the business strategy and improve the overall funnel, by driving seamless integration of the different work streams and systems.
- Represent the company externally, cementing our presence in the market and driving the support of the investor community.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, proven abilities to set up efficient business processes and experience managing P&Ls
- Competence to provide sophisticated reporting to major investors
- A willingness to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- A hands-on personality
- Proven people leadership in an agile work environment
- A solid communicator with creative problem-solving skills
- A good sense of humor and a great team player
- A solid academic background, preferably with a degree in business administration, finance, or any related commercial / technical disciplines
- The capability to work self-driven and be self-motivated - but loves to share their knowledge and work within a team
- Self learner, hungry to learn, explore, and grow in startup dynamics
Senior Full-Stack Developer
This is a senior position. The candidate will be tasked with full responsibility and accountability pertaining to programming, as well as delivering modules for the implementation of new platform capabilities. Areas of focus include: systems technical design, programming, testing, implementation, performance management and troubleshooting. This person will also mentor future junior team members. As a Full Stack Developer, the candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. They should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Manage delivery challenges and contribute to rollout strategies. Make thoughtful decisions in real time, with the ability to clear any obstacles to getting a product live.
- Build new products from scratch while factoring in scalability and security.
- Work with a small team in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Collaborate closely with the product, design, business and marketing teams, taking full ownership of tasks from conception to post-deployment.
- Evolve our architecture and engineering to support the fast-growing scale of users, features and data.
- Collaborate with the product team and lead sessions discussing the product roadmap.
- Lead the architecture and craftsmanship for core company products.
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, AWS, Redis, MySQL
- Strong proven technical skills and a passion for developing solutions that people love and use daily.
- 3+ years of experience building a web application from scratch using Node.js/React
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development.
- Has demonstrated a clear understanding of a product in the past, and a burning passion for building software designed to provide a great user experience.
- Willingness to work independently and to learn new skills on a weekly basis
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Focus on quality and simplicity.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development life cycle
- Prior experience in the real estate/proptech industry - a PLUS.
We are looking for an experienced Underwriter to evaluate and determine the eligibility of Real Estate financial applications. The Underwriter's responsibilities include analyzing and verifying applications, evaluating risks, and making decisions. A successful Underwriter should be able to exercise sound judgment based on detailed analysis and ensure that all documentation is in compliance with the relevant regulations.
- Underwriting applications.
- Reviewing and verifying applications and supporting documentation.
- Reviews standard real estate documentation for consistency with RJTCF’s requirements and property-specific investment criteria.
- Reviews and updates financial projections to reflect actual property performance.
- Reviews property financial statements, tax returns, cost certifications, and low-income housing tax credit (LIHTC) specific documentation.
- Reviews legal documents/memorandums and performs other “due diligence” procedures in connection with the property
- Analyzing risk and requesting additional information as necessary.
- Preparing reports on assessment findings.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Degree in business, banking, finance, or a related field.
- Experience in Real Estate underwriting.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis skills.
- High mathematical aptitude.
- Good working knowledge of mortgage loan processing and relevant legal regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and automated underwriting systems.
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. This is an extremely hands-on position that includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, contributing to the product vision, working closely with engineering on new development and supporting legacy technology, and collaborating cross-departmentally to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. This position isn't for the faint of heart. We are looking for a one-person show who will help shape and mold the product’s future while expanding the company into new markets. No task is too small. You will show up and hustle daily. You pivot quickly while ensuring that the product efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Collaboratively maintain the Roadmap and Product Backlog
- Manage delivery challenges and contributes to rollout strategies. Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to get your product live
- Act as the critical connection between customer needs and business strategy, solution design, software development, and go-to-market execution
- Effectively deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Ability to create and maintain product information documents, technical guides, and other support materials for assigned products, as needed
- Accountable for measurement, planning and on-going enhancements of feature(s)
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with product training enablement
- Engage with customers and potential customers to deeply understand their needs
- Use a mixture of judgment and customer research to create great user experiences
- Experienced Product Manager with solid SaaS & B2B background
- Proven success stories of launching scalable technology platform features with meaningful outcomes
- Excellent business acumen
- Hungry to hustle, daily, and takes personal accountability
- Exceptional ability to articulate to customers and business leaders
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Extremely hands-on producer ready to contribute at all levels
- Eagerly driven to learn and teach, equally
- Comprehensive understanding of software development life cycle
- Expand our existing website, including product pages, pricing pages, customer stories, blogs, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Shape and influence the Seecares brand, making sure it evolves with the product over time.
- Create designs involving complex UX systems to deliver gorgeous, easy-to-use experiences.
- Design materials for events, conferences, tradeshows, social media channels and more.
- Create partner and reseller presentations, one-pagers, case studies, use cases, short pitch docs and more.
- Collaborate closely with our Content, Product, R&D and Marketing teams to work on inspirational projects that get global exposure.
- Collaborate with product managers & software developers to define, design, and deliver cutting edge products for both web and mobile, including online marketing materials, products, and web templates.
- Take ownership of each project from the first ink drop to the last pixel.
- Work on several projects at a time, and under pressure, so you’ll need to be able to multitask.
- Develop and maintain the Seecares visual brand across all marketing assets, online and offline
An experienced and creative Visual & Interaction Designer Lead with 3+ years’ experience working in a professional design environment. You’re a master of Photoshop, Illustrator & other Adobe Creative Suite applications. Skilled in HTML & CSS on a designer level? That counts in your favor. Experience designing SaaS products and dashboards, even more, bonus points if you have a Bachelor of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design. When it comes to your work, you have a sense of extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and your attention to detail is amazing. You’re a conceptual thinker in visual and interactive design, and you’ve got excellent leadership, communication & collaboration skills. Your portfolio is pretty impressive (remember to include it when you send your CV). Last but not least, you’re looking for a full-time job (not freelance).